Renting a holiday home can be much easier from Booking Costa Brava. In addition, we want it to be safe and satisfactory for both owners and travelers. Many times misinformation and poor communication between both parties can lead to disagreements and negative opinions.
Here are some tips to facilitate the entire process:
- Write down all the most basic details about the accommodation: exact address of the accommodation, distances, distribution of beds and rooms, equipment, etc
- Find out about the total cost. It is important that you confirm the total rental price and avoid last-minute surprises. Contact us to confirm what the accommodation will cost on the days of your stay and for the number of people you will be staying, including additional costs such as cleaning of the accommodation, the deposit, etc.
- To avoid misunderstandings and give security to both the owner and the traveler it is advisable to sign a contract in writing. From Booking Costa Brava we will send you a contract. The contract will clearly state the rental conditions, which will include important information such as dates, number of people, hours of entry and exit, cancellation policy.
- Detailing how the keys will be delivered and the cleaning conditions at the entrance and exit is very important as well. We will inform you about how the keys will be delivered and returned at the end of your stay.
- We will provide you with several contact numbers: mobile and landline as well as an e-mail, where we will be available 24 hours in case of emergency.
And if you have more questions please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be pleased to help you !